The BWI Archives

1929 ~ A New School

                           

By 1929 the decision had been taken to save the Ruislip Church School 
from transfer to Local Education Authority control.  
This decision required a new school building large enough to accommodate 
all the pupils and make adequate provision for their educational needs.  
No doubt several plans were drawn up from which a choice could be made.  
Only one such appears to have survived.

  



Click on the picture to open an enlargement in a new window.

 

First uploaded: 3 May 2017